Blizzard Brahma 187cm, with Salomon STH2 16, PERFECT!

Sell your old crap here

Blizzard Brahma 187cm, with Salomon STH2 16, PERFECT!

Postby muleski » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm selling a PERFECT pair of 187cm Blizzard Brahmas, mounted with Salomon STH2 16 WTR bindings. The skis are the 2013-2014 model. The new ski remains the exact same, other than the top sheet. Brahma's have a 88m waist, a 20 meter radius, and are built with two layers of metal. Very damp, and stable, yet quick and responsive. There's a reason why they keep getting rated as the best all-round all mountain ski for the East. Great Sugarloaf ski.

I'm only selling as I have a lot of skis, and these are not being used. I tend to ski a couple of pairs of GS cheaters when the snow's real hard. We then tend to be out West for some time, and when we're back and the snow is soft {or if we have fresh snow} I tend to ski a 187cm Blizzard Bonafide. If I had ONE pair of skis, I think it would be these, but I don't. Seems dumb for them to be sitting around.

The bindings have a 7-17 DIN range, and are mounted for a 306mm boot sole length. The STH2 16 has huge travel in the heel, up to something like 22mm, so they are really adjustable.

The skis are PERFECT. I know that they have been skied no more than 15 days, and it might be just 10. Our son is affiliated with Blizzard, and lives out West. He got me the skis, and I had Lionel at Happy Tunes mount them, and do the set up work in March of 2014. They're tuned to 1/3, and the bases have a nice light structure. Not a mark on the bases….not a scratch, nothing. The edges are also in perfect shape…..not a mark. Topsheets have very minimal scratching; they don't look brand new out of the wrapper, but they look darn close. Bases are loaded with wax, and these have always had a lot of love. Pretty much waxed and touched up with a stone after every ski day.

The bindings were mounted new, and they have some cosmetic scratches. They are the blue/white color combination of 2013-2014. Great, solid binding.

I wish that I wasn't technologically challenged, and could post some pictures. I'm struggling with that. PM me, and we can probably do that by email.

$385 I'm pretty sure that you won't see another pair in this condition at close to this price.

We'll be up over Homecoming weekend, if you'd like to check them out. First buyer with cash takes them home! If they don't sell this weekend, I'll be selling on line. Hopefully that won't happen. Great ski for the Loaf.

PM me with questions, etc. Thanks!
muleski
Sugarloafer

Re: Blizzard Brahma 187cm, with Salomon STH2 16, PERFECT!

Postby muleski » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Skis are sold, pending payment and pickup this weekend.

If you're interested in being next in line, let me know.

Thanks!!
muleski
Sugarloafer

Postby muleski » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:03 pm

SOLD!!! To a GREAT home!
Thanks a bunch, and enjoy them!
muleski
Sugarloafer

Postby jimskime » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Thank you muleski! I took them down to HT and they all said, perfect!
jimskime
Sugarloafer

Postby muleski » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks for the report! You'll love them. Bring on the snow!
muleski
Sugarloafer

Postby jimskime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm loving those skis. They did great out in Banff and excellent here.
jimskime
Sugarloafer

Return to For Sale