Have to login each visit?

need help? post your questions here!

Moderator: tristan

Have to login each visit?

Postby SkitheLoaf » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Anyone have an idea why I have to log on each visit to the chat? Each time I visit the page, I'm logged out. So I log on with my username and password, and then I select the box indicating that I want to log on automatically every visit. But then I leave the page, and the next time I come back, I'm logged out again. Not a big deal, but would love to fix it. Thanks!
Stay Cool...Ski the Loaf :-)
SkitheLoaf
Sugarloafer

Re: Have to login each visit?

Postby gondicar » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:31 pm

I’m no expert but I would assume privacy settings on your browser...make sure your browser supports cookies and isn’t dumping them every time you open/close your browser.
Access to recreational sports is integral to a well-rounded life. Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation is a year-round program teaching adaptive skiing and other sports activities to people with disabilities ages 4 and up: http://www.maineadaptive.org/
gondicar
Sugarloafer

Re: Have to login each visit?

Postby SkitheLoaf » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Good idea. I just checked, and don't see any selected settings that would cause this. I'm allowing cookies, have not selected any sort of option to automatically dump them... Hmmm... Thanks for the idea, not sure I found what needs to be fixed. Maybe I'll take another look later with fresh eyes :-)
Stay Cool...Ski the Loaf :-)
SkitheLoaf
Sugarloafer

Return to Tech Support